Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bucks County Family Photographer | Jack

It's upsetting to me that my posts have been so far and few between because I've had the pleasure of photographing some pretty awesome people lately!  Now that my sons' third birthday has passed, I hope to catch you up on some of the session that I've been working on.

I met Nancy at work.  We worked for the same firm, but in different cities (states, actually!) and I was quickly drawn to her outgoing personality.  After getting to know her, I realized how intelligent and business-minded she is in addition to being friendly and  fun.  Some people just have the knack!  She moved out of the city and into the "country," as we city folk call it, and I had a fantastic time getting to know her beautiful family.  They're just as lovely as she.

DSC_0660 DSC_0584 DSC_0618 DSC_0693 DSC_0717 DSC_0727 DSC_0778

No comments:

Post a Comment