Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Newborn Bliss | Juliette | Philadelphia Newborn Photographer

My husband and I are lucky to call Angela & Matt our friends. They're an amazingly sweet couple and we always have a blast whenever we spend time together. Those days are few and far between lately because life gets in the way - children, work, obligations, but whenever we are together, it's just perfect!

Their second daughter, Juliette, was 8 days old when I drove to their house with my boys in tow for her newborn session. Big sister, Elise was there to play with my little guys while I had the chance to snuggle with Jules a little bit before taking her outside into the warm air for her newborn portraits.

She's just perfect. Congratulations, Angela & Matt! DSC_0030 DSC_0015 DSC_0007-2 DSC_0121 DSC_0056

1 comment: