Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Shay & Keegan | Newborn Twins | Philadelphia & South Jersey Newborn Photographer

Sometimes photographing newborn babies can be a bit of a challenge, yet it is one that I'm always up for.  Shay and Keegan were the first twin newborn babies that I had photographed and I was a little nervous about how it was going to go down.  So many factors come into play with feedings, diaper changes, spit-up accidents and sleep.  I just wasn't sure what to expect with two babies.

 Keegan was chill and content from the minute he was placed into my arms.  It took Shay a little bit of time to get into our session, but after a short while, she fell asleep with her brother.  We had beautiful light to work with and everything turned out just lovely.  Enjoy!

DSC_0132collageDSC_0151DSC_0163DSC_0167DSC_0210DSC_0261DSC_0269

No comments:

Post a Comment