Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Growing | Philadelphia Child Photographer

Parents say it constantly, but time really does go by so quickly when it comes to your children. My boys turn four this summer.  It's like I blinked my eyes, really...

We've all grown and changed so much over the past few years.  So much so, that I feel the need to capture the simple and sometimes "mundane" moments that my children have because I know that I'll never get this time back with them.  These are the moments that make my boys who they are. 

Superhero pajamas. Trucks.  Luke's green blanket.  Nolan's pillow pet.  Waffles for breakfast every single day

I want to cherish these days for the rest of my life.

If I have a monument in this world, it is my son. - Maya Angelou

DSC_0820newborn-35

No comments:

Post a Comment